Provincial Partitions provides the ultimate modular cleanroom solution by utilizing our patented System 40. As a specialist in providing modular cleanroom structures, Provincial Partitions is easily able to meet ISO Class 7, which requires that all joints and edges of materials be positively sealed. Our non-shredding battenless walls and ceilings have a single vertical joint line. As a result, our structures are absolutely airtight.
*To view larger images of these Clean Rooms click on any image below:
Recent improvements include:
- New Smooth Roof Panels
- New 4” No dust ledge Baseboard
- New Interior Radius Corners
- New Radius Ceiling Trim
- New 3” Drive in No dust ledge Window Trim
- New Flush P3 No dust ledge Windows
With the growing application of electronic components and increasing production of pharmaceutical products, the demand for environmentally controlled rooms for their production has also increased..
Typically, our modular clean rooms are supplied complete with double wall cavities for services and air plenums and, of course, clean room ceiling grid with non-shedding tiles, roof deck, doors and windows with sloped sills, to make them complete enclosures. In addition, they include air lock entry systems, HEPA filtration and special lighting packages to suit the application.
Recommended wall partition systems use a “battenless” metal clad 24 gauge pre-coated baked enamel steel (our series 8000 finish) for the following reasons:
- It is the only single line joinery system manufactured in Canada available. These panels require no screws/battens or aluminum posts and there are no loose fits. This is a patented wall system with roll formed panel/stud interlock.
- The single line joinery systems provide an air tight joint that conforms to mandatory cleanroom environments. (Federal Standard 209E)
- The high quality pre-coated Series 8000 steel panel provides the smoothest possible finish and inhibits contamination build-up on the walls.
Modular structure systems have proven themselves to be the most cost-effective way to install clean rooms that are to be included in an existing building. In fact, they offer many benefits to owners and builders who include them in their original fixed building design because of their flexibility in allowing almost endless expansion when change is required. Also, using prefabricated structures can reduce construction time by as much as 40 percent!
To request a quotation on how your next building project might benefit by using our unique line of modular space solutions, please feel free to fill out our online RFQ form or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org