Provincial Partitions is a growing, fast paced modular construction company in its 37th year of business.
Our company has four divisions:
- In-Plant Modular Construction
- Controlled Environments
- Office Interiors
- Prefabricated Structures
A brief look into our business can be found at: www.pro-part.com.
We are located in Burlington, Ontario.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Construct, install, and assemble projects.
- Increase the efficiency of the crew on a given project.
- Support the Crew Leader by employing various skills as part of a crew or independently.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ Years’ experience in rough carpentry/general labour.
- Possession of basic hand tools.
- Reliable transportation to shop and/or job sites.
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver projects on time.
- Capable of climbing ladders and lifting 50+ pounds.
- Team based company.
- Promote within, career minded people.
- Willingness to train & learn.
- Ability to lead your own crew.
- Additional incentive pay based on efficiency and productivity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Burlington, ON
Inquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org